Vtech - V.Smile Soft Songs Baby Phone

Buy Cheap Vtech - V.Smile Soft Songs Baby Phone


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Ring! Ring! It's for baby. The Soft Songs Baby Phone? is the portable solution for little telephone talkers on the go. Baby presses the bright flashing buttons to activate friendly phrases and popular melodies for play time or sleepy time. The take-along phone also features a soft, padded bumper and a baby-safe self-discovery mirror that makes "peek-a-boo" irresistible.
Readmore

Technical Details

- Chunky, light-up buttons activate friendly phrases and four familiar melodies
- Baby-safe mirror initiates for self-discovery
- Cheerful melodies help introduce baby to music
- 3 months +
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Not what I expected!" 2009-01-17
By grammy mar (Cheshire, Ct.)
This phone is soft alright - the "music" is sooooo soft that it's barely audible. Not what I had hoped for from Vtech.

Customer Buzz
 "Not obnoxious, baby LOVES this phone" 2007-10-28
By elviswoman (Dallas, TX United States)
We got this phone for our baby to give her in place of our phone. We were afraid she would figure out how to call China.



She likes the lights and sounds and plays with it all of the time. Sounds are soft, don't drive me and Dad crazy. HOORAY!



Highly recommend.

Customer Buzz
 "Fun toy for new baby" 2007-07-15
By Linda Wong (Union City, CA)
My son loves to press the different of this phone since it comes with music. It is with a perfect weight. I wish I could gave it N/A for education value since I was not expecting that from the phone so I enede up to give it just 1 star. I do not believe he learns anything from it yet being a companion. He had been playing this since he was 5 months old. Now he is 9+monhts is still loving it. Good investment for me as a parent.

Customer Buzz
 "Lovely toy phone" 2007-06-29
By Alison Love
We love the design and bright colors of the toy. We think the sound volume is very low, but there's no means to increase the volume. I suppose the volume is appropriate for infants.

Customer Buzz
 "Babys first phone" 2007-06-12
By Kathleen Nace (Pleasant Hill, California)
My grandsons love the toy and use it when "mommy" is on the phone. Its super


Images Product

Buy Vtech - V.Smile Soft Songs Baby Phone Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment